Tuesday 14 January 2020

SLJ Wk3 A3 D1- Apple vs Micosoft

Hi bloggers
It is now week 3!  I choose to do activity 3. We had to find 2 companies and compare them. Then we had to do a rivalry between the 2 company's . In the example they used Apple and Microsoft but we needed to find 2 examples of rivalries. I choose,

- Stuff and NZ Herald
_ Countdown and Pak'n Save


Here is what I found out

Stuff was founded in February 2011 by Gregory Colin Haywood. It is owned by Nine Entrainment co. It has been a subsidiary of Nine Entrainment Co since December 2018.

Vs



NZ Herald was founded in 1981 by William Chisholm Wilson and had it,s first newspaper publish on the 13th of November 1863. It is owned by NZME (NewZealand media and Entrainment) which is owned by itself.


Countdown Was founded in 1981 by Woolworth (The Australian version of Countdown). It is owned by Woolworth NZ. It was created in May 1981.




Vs


Pak,n Save was Founded in 1985 and owned by Foodstuffs. Their headquarters are in Wellington.
Foodstuffs also owns New world , Pams and Four Square.

































2 comments:

  1. Hey Ibrahim
    You have done a good job with this I like how you have added some facts about these rivals. Do any of these rivals run in your family? My favourite supermarket is pak,n Save while my friends is Countdown. Keep it up
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ibrahim,
    I am Vitaraag and this year I am participating in the Summer Learning Journey! I think you have done a fantastic job. I really like how you gave information about each rivalry. I also really like how you told us what the activity told you to do for the activity! If I had to choose one out of these two I would probably chose pakn'save.(Sorry I don't know the first rivalry). I feel like pakn'save is more cheaper than countdown. Maybe next time you could say what you learned from this activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.