Thursday 4 November 2021

Science Experiments I Did This Week! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿงจ

                                         Science Experiments.๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿงจ




Kia ora bloggers around the world ๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸŒ. Today I am going to be blogging about two of the  experiments, I did this week! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Last week I did the water traveling experiment. This week I did two experiments.One was called the "lava lamp" and the other was called the "secret message'. Both of the experiments were educational and really fun to do. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Remember to not touch the lava lamp, as it gets really really hot! To do the secret message experiment the instructions will be in the first slide. If you want to do the lava lamp experiment the video is in the google drawing. Don't worry because I linked the new google drawing for the lava lamp experiment. ๐Ÿ˜† You can do both if you want to! When I saw that we can do experiments for our other tasks I got really excited because, I really like doing science experiments. ๐Ÿ˜‚ You get to learn new and cool things while doing these experiments which makes it even better to do. You can then pass your knowledge to more people. I hope you like doing experiments as much as I do. ๐Ÿ‘ . ๐Ÿ’ฅ My favorite experiment was the lava lamp experiment as it was really fun and interesting to do. You can make your lamp red or green! ๐Ÿ˜ I choose green because I did not have the color red.

I hope you bloggers try these two or one experiments. Please do try and let me know how it went. They are actually really fun and simple to do at home. Have a go and challenge yourself.  ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ Also leave nice , thoughtful and positive comments on my blog . ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you had a great weekend and a great Halloween with your families.  Even though it was lockdown I had a great weekend with my family. Stay safe and wear masks where ever you go!๐Ÿ˜ท Have a great day with your families and your siblings .๐Ÿ‘ช Down below is the secret message slideshow (instructions on slide 1), there is a google drawing for the lava lamp experiment. The video is in the drawing. Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚ Down below is a photo of my lava lamp. Stay Safe! 






Thanks for reading my post.
Blog Ya later!
Kia kaha.✋

2 comments:

  1. Konnichiwa Ibrahim. Cool science experiments! You have done an amazing job creating a successful lava lamp. We’re there any tricky parts? Great learning about how substances react and change when used with others. Super skills making an awesome secret message too. Ka pai. Love your work. Keep up your kind words too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mrs Butler. Thank you so much for your amazing comments and support. The experiment weren't tricky at all. Hope you are still safe. See you. Have a great day and weekend. Stay safe. Kia Kaha, bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.