Friday 7 August 2020

Kiwi Sport- Tennis

KIA Ora bloggers

On Wednesday August 5th we did tennis for Kiwi Sport it was the last game for tennis. 
We had to do the points for the tennis game. My team number was 3 so were team 3. We were first playing a game were we had to not trouble bounce it.


So we played that game I bounced it twice so I had to pass the racket to the next person. I wasn't that good in tennis but I am good in football/soccer. It was really had to do one bounce in tennis. Some people did the same thing as me. So I was not the only one doing two bounce.


When Wayne,  came which was the coach. We had to start the game so we were versing no 2. I was partner with Daniel we were playing 2 vs 2. Me and Daniel got a point for our team so we got 1 point. Then we got the next point.

We won by no 2. Now we were versing no 1 they were doing really good in tennis. Me and Daniel were first so we got a point. I was really nervous that we won't get a point but we dd. I was happy. Then  they got a point then we. In the end the score was tied the score was 5-5 

The were no winners or losers but thing was I had so much fun I did not even care about winning or losing.

                                                     The End!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ibrahim,
    I really liked your blog post. I liked that you explained the activities well and added some of your own opinions.Maybe next time, you could add and check your punctuation. Another thing that you could try next time is to sign off a bit better with something like 'Blog you later' or 'Please leave a comment'.
    Though, overall, your post was really good.
    Do you enjoy tennis? Would you do it again as a Kiwisport?
    Please feel free to visit my blog by clicking here.
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.