Friday 1 October 2021

My learning for this week.

                                    My Learning For This Week.✍


Kia ora bloggers around the world🌍👈, I hope you are still safe at alert level 3. Today is the best day ever for our class and school ,it is the last day of school and then 2 weeks holiday! 😆 Today I will be blogging about what I was learning this week.  I actually really enjoyed this week. It was really fun trying and learning new things! I did a lot of work this week it was really exciting. There was a lot of work that had to be done. I was really happy that all of my work was completed because I wouldn't have to catch up then. I am really proud of myself. Once we had finished our work we had to link it to a slideshow called lockdown creations. The reason why we have to do that is because, when the teachers start to mark all of our work we did they don't have to look into to our folders. In the slideshow we had to write a description about our work and a brief description about how I felt and how my day went. I really liked that idea it's easier to like link all of our work in a single slideshow. The tasks I had to do was: reading , writing , math and other. Other means extra work we did The site that I really liked were Matfic and Code Avengers. Matific was a math site and Code Avengers was I think for reading. Matific and Code Avengers are both awesome. I think you bloggers should have a look at these sites. The tasks for this week where really creative and interesting.The challenging task was called card building. For card building I built a tower. It was really hard and it took me ages. I also had to do the "Did you know facts", slideshow. Here is one did you know fact: Did you know that hot water can turn into ice faster than cold water? I know right! wow!👍 That was one of the coolest thing I have ever heard in my life! Anyway hope you enjoyed reading my post. The task that I really liked was the maps from Code Avengers because in that task I got to do a treasure hunt and I like treasure hunting.

I am kind of sad today because Debs (one of our teachers) is leaving our school.😢 We will miss Debs and it was her last day. If you want to comment on Te Waka Ako's blog please do our class made a post about Debs here is the link to the post: https:wpstewakaako.blogspot.com , farewell Debs.✋ Thank you Debs for everything. I really appreciate what you did for us thank you so much, you are really are helpful , kind and caring. Thank you so much again.😊 Shine bright like a star and kia kaha.

Stay safe with your family 👪 and have a great holiday. Down below is my lockdown creations slideshow. Everything I did this week is linked to this slideshow. This week  for the syndicate meet we had to dress up as the letter "D" for Debs. Down below is me dressed as Darth Vader from Star Wars! 

Click on the slideshow 
To find more about what I learnt this week.









Thank you for reading my post. Blog Ya later!
Kia Kaha.💪✋






3 comments:

  1. Hi Ibrahim it is Mahdi. I really liked how you put links to all the activaties we did this week. It was really cool how you put a photo of what you were wearing for todays meet. Bye and hope you have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog post Ibrahim. It is comprehensive and shows how diligent you have been throughout these weeks of lockdown. I really like that you have filled in your creations slideshow so fully. It is interesting to read and mark. It is great you have finished Computational Thinking 1. You can do Computational Thinking 2 during the holidays for you want to. Have a lovely break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Ibrahim this is me Abdullah you have seen two comments and I like your blog and keep workin hard to do this

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.