Friday 19 November 2021

The Awesome Things I Did This Week!😀

              The Awesome Things I Did This Week!😀😂

Kia Ora bloggers from around the world 👉🌍. Today I will be blogging about the awesome things I did this week!😱 This week I did lots of amazing things which included doing my own persuasive writing. The theme of the persuasive writing ✍I did was called " Should we speak a second language. In my opinion we should speak another language. 🖎 My persuasive writing is down below if you want to have a read. The other awesome thing I did was I made my own kahoot. The kahoot was about Auckland city. It was really fun and interesting making the kahoot. If you want to create your own kahoot here is the link: create.kahoot.it/my-library/kahoots/favorites. As you know that the primary school students can go to school.🏫🎒 Guess what this week I went back to school (finally)!😲 It was really nice seeing everyone in person at school again. I was really happy when I saw my friends and the teachers in person. I was happy to be back but the rules were really different. As you know that each student has to be in their own group and in their own bubble. You can't be mixed with the other bubble and that you can't play with the people from the other group bubble. 🗩  My group/ bubble's name was 5A or was it 5B....umm. The teachers choose the bubbles for the students. But who cares I told myself. The best part is that on Monday the Seniors are going to be swimming in the school pool!🏊 That would be so cool! I am so looking forward to that!

I understand why the school had those rules. Thank you so much teachers for all your support and hard work. I really appreciate it.😊 This week I also made a banana cake which was so yummy!🍌🥮 I like banana cake so much that I ate it all. No extras were left for my family 👪 My favorite task for this week was making the banana cake. I hope you bloggers like that cake too. Who doesn't like banana cake it is so yum!👍 Miss Loh (one of my teachers) choose the banana cake task. Good choice Miss Loh. Today I got to watch a movie because it said it in the instruction board. 🎥 Today I watched Godzilla VS Kong. What movie would you watch if you had a choice?  That was another fun activity that I really liked. The teachers choose all the educational and the fun activities. I also played same games this week. The game was called "Tama Ta" that means Simon says! I had to practice saying everything in Maori and then me and my brother played the game. The game was really fun and I got to polish up on my Maori as well.

Anyways I hope you bloggers had a great week at school and with your families.🏫👪 Remember to wear masks wherever you go and keep safe.😷 Maintain a two meters distance. Stay safe have a lovely weekend. Please don't forget to leave nice and thoughtful comments on my blog.😊 Down below is my lockdown creations slideshow and my persuasive writing I did this week!  
                                                  Enjoy!👌


Thanks for Reading My Post!
Blog Ya Later.
Kia Kaha.✋💪




 

2 comments:

  1. Salaam Ibrahim. I like your blog post about your work for last week. It was amazing. Do you like face to face work or do you like lockdown work? I bet you like face to face. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ibrahim, your writing is amazing. You have mentioned many things you have been doing and I can hear your personal voice in the text. Have a look in a thesaurus for other words that mean fun and could replace it sometimes. Expand your vocabulary. Excellent to hear you played Tama Ta with your brother. Huzaifah did it with his sister and videoed it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.