Friday 26 November 2021

My Favorite Activities. πŸ“‘πŸ“•

                My Favorite Activities. πŸ“‘ ✍

Kia ora bloggers from around the worldπŸ‘‰πŸŒ. Today I am going to be blogging about my favorite activities that, I did this week. πŸ˜† Today I did an activity which was called, "Blackout Poem". πŸ€” For those who don't know what a blackout poem is I will be explaining that to you later on. A blackout poem is grabbing any newspaper around you and going through it to find a text or phrase that you may like. When you have found your favorite piece of text, all you do is circle the words you like and blackout the words you don't need. Finally you save your poem!πŸ‘ Optional: If you want to make one yourself here is the link to the video tutorial: www.youtube.com. This week we did a lot of artwork. I also did the "Mandala Patterns" when I was at school!😱 On Monday everyone did their own Mandala Patterns. Here are some facts about what Mandala Patterns are and where they were originated : In the ancient Sanskrit language of Hinduism and Buddhism, mandala means “circle.” Traditionally, a mandala is a geometric design or pattern that represents the cosmos or deities in various heavenly worlds. “It's all about finding peace in the symmetry of the design and of the universe,” says artist Saudamini Madra. For more information click hereMy favorite subject for this week is definitely this art project. Everyone's patterns were looking amazing. 😱

This week I did a lot of creative things. Thank you teachers for all the hard work and the support.πŸ˜€ The teachers made sure the tasks were educational and fun to do. We also played some Te Reo Maori games.🀯 The games were amazing. I forgot the name of the games, though.πŸ˜“ But at least I can show you the photos. If you know what the game's name, don't forget to tell me. The games taught me some Maori words like, Maui= left, Peke=jump and more. Some of the games were really challenging but I got to know how to play them. 😊 I think you bloggers should play the traditional Te Reo Maori game. It is really fun and great learning for us as well. We also went to the school pool this week!🏊 Only 7 people in our bubble swarm. We did a lot of swimming races. It was really fun swimming again in the pool, after 3 whole months! I really like whenever I swim with my friends. πŸ˜‚ It was so hot this week so that's why we went to the school pool. Do you bloggers have a pool in your school?

Anyways stay safe remember to maintain a two meters distance. Wear masks wherever you go.😷 Don't forget to leave nice and thoughtful comments on my blog. Today we had a mask themed syndicate meet. So down below are the photos of the things and the activities I did this week.πŸ˜‚ Also down below is my lockdown creations, ( everything is linked). Finally there is a photo of me wearing my mask.

                                                                     Enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ

                                                    Swimming



Blackout Poem.
                                                       Maori Games.



Mandala patterns



  
Thank You For Reading My Post.
Blog Ya Later.
Kia kaha.✋πŸ’ͺ











1 comment:

  1. This is a comment from Mrs Butler...

    Asalaam Alaikum Ibrahim. You have been so busy this past week, ka pai. Such a full blog post, explaining all your fun activities. I liked your work in progress with your mandala art, then the amazing finished piece. The Blackout Poem activity was clever. Yours is very thoughtful. Thanks for sharing photos of so many other activities from your Bubble. You are enjoying being back with friends. Super work this week across the curriculum. Thanks for the links, I’m learning so much. Keep it up! Keep smiling.

    Mrs Butler

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.