Friday 3 December 2021

Fun Learning For This Week! πŸ˜€πŸ˜…

            Fun Learning For This Week! πŸ˜€πŸ˜…
Kia ora bloggers from around the worldπŸ‘‰πŸŒ. Today I am going to be blogging about the fun learning and the fun things I did this week!😱 This week Ms Sands (my teacher) told us that the online learning is different from what we do every week! Basically it was the student's choice what activity they want to do, yay!πŸ˜… She mentioned that their will be three boards this week. πŸ€” The three main boards were: "fun board", "P.E board" and the "maths board". Sounds interesting, right? πŸ˜€ In the" fun board" there was this slideshow and we had to play different games. I will be linking the fun board slideshow and the games I played. I will be also be linking my google drawings because in the google drawings have linked the videos and photos of me playing the games!🀯 My favorite game from the fun board activity was called the make your own dance. I also liked the drawing game. All of the games I played this week were really educational and fun to play at home with your family. In some days it was our own choice to play whatever game we wanted to! πŸ‘ Then there was the maths board. The maths board was also fun. 😏 In the maths board there was a slideshow where we had to solve problems and we had to do Fractions. We also had to do Props and Radios. I also got to make my own problem ( which was my favorite part). Finally the last board was the "P.E One". This week there was a lot of cool stuff you could do in P.E. I really liked all the P.E activities I did. 

The fun activities included building a hut , go on an adventure or do some warm ups.πŸ˜€ My favorite activity form the P.E board was going on an adventure and building a hut. In my hut there is a lot of security gadgets. πŸ˜‰ I've put a password, so that unknown people wouldn't enter, I have also put CCTV cameras. πŸŽ₯πŸ“· Cool right. Have you built a hut (let me know if you have)? If you would like to see photos or videos about me doing P.E activities I have linked the P.E board. Go check it out. If you were to choose which board you like the most what would it be?πŸ€” My favorite one was the fun board because it had some of the coolest games ever. I would like to thank the teachers for all the hard work and for putting together tasks that were educational and entertaining. 😊This week I really liked the system of having three boards.πŸ˜ƒSome of the tasks were really challenging but I overcame them all!!😊

Anyways I hope you bloggers are still safe. Maintain a two meter distance and also wear masks wherever you go.😷 Remember to spend time with your families.πŸ‘ͺ Have a great weekend. Down below is my fun board slideshow(every game I played is linked) , my maths board slideshow, my P.E board, some photos of me doing the P.E activity, there is also three google drawings for the photos of the games I played in the fun board activity. Finally down below is my lockdown creations slideshow. πŸ‘ 
                                                                  Enjoy!



P.E Activity photos (More Photos on the P.E Board. 

The games I played in Day 1

Day 2

Day 3


Thanks For Reading My Post.
Blog Ya Later!
Kia Kaha.πŸ‘‹πŸ’ͺ

1 comment:

  1. This comment is from Mrs Butler. 😊

    Asalaam Ibrahim. Tino pai on another week filled with exciting tasks. You’ve mastered so many with your Can Do attitude and probably one day, I’m sure you might share your skills and knowledge tutoring and encouraging other kids.

    The Dice Board Game is a super way of choosing a task. It helps with procrastination. Do you know what that means? Tell me next week.

    I’m pleased you faced up to the challenges and tackled them head on.
    The Drawing game was tricky in the time given. It kept guessing what I was drawing, which was very funny, so I didn’t improve! Super running to the pleasant sounds of birds chirping, very relaxing. You are lucky to have space to run.

    Thanks for sharing all your cool mahi. Enjoy your last weeks at Waikowhai. I know you will make the most of it, as well as enjoying your friends. Kia kaha.

    Mrs Butler

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.