Friday 5 November 2021

Narrative Text Writing! ✍

                                      Narrative Text Writing!📑✍

Kia ora bloggers from around the world👉🌍. Today I am going to be blogging about my narrative writing!😆 Last week I did an activity based on fables. This week it was based on narrative writing. I am also going to be telling you about what narrative writing and fantasy text mean.😊 Fantasy writing is writing set in an imaginary universe, often but not always without any locations, events, or people from the real world. Magic ,the supernatural and magical creatures are common in many of these imaginary worlds. It's like when you read imaginary tales of far off places and previous events. This week I made my own morphed animal as well. If you want to make your own morphed animal here is the link to the web: switchzoo.com/newzoo/. 👍 I got to read some really cool fairy tales this week! 📖 I still enjoyed reading and listening to different fairy tales from different countries and cultures. My favorite part about narrative writing was when I created my own mythical morphed animal and getting to create my own narrative writing.✍ Thank you so much teachers for making the slideshow and the question pallet for us. 📑 I really liked how the narrative slideshow was designed. Some of the fairy tales had good moral lessons about life that we all should try to incorporate into our own lives!

For example never ever talk or go with a stranger!👀 My favorite fairy tale was the "Ginger Beard Man". 🍞 This fairy tale was really hilarious!I kept laughing because the gingerbread man sounded so funny and mischievous. What would your favorite fairy tale be? If you would like to read fairy tales, here is the link to the website: storiestogrowby.org. If you have read the fairy tales, let me know how you found them. 📘 "Pinocchio" is another fairy tale that I really liked. It had its emotional ups and downs and was a fun read. 🕮 In the narrative writing slideshow you could ask a questions. The teachers made a pallet for everyone , (which was really cool). 

Anyways I hope you had a great week with your family. 👪 Please leave nice and thoughtful comments on my blog. Stay safe and wear a mask wherever you go. 😷 We had a gumboot Friday syndicate meets today!👢 I did not have gumboots but I got creative and made this! Down below is my narrative writing doc , there is also my narrative writing slideshow, and finally there is a photo of my paper gumboot! I have linked the lockdown creations slideshow as well. Have a great weekend and day.😀 

                                                        Enjoy!👍 








                                                                       

  Thanks For Reading My Post.

      Blog Ya Later!

      Kia Kaha.✋💪

1 comment:

  1. Bula vinaka Ibrahim. You have written a detailed blog, a wonderful summary of your work achieved this past week. Well done on sharing your mahi, with accurate sentences and paragraphs.
    In your narrative, your characters struck an interesting deal. I wonder what talents and strategies the zebra cat used to beat the Dragon? Maybe that was in your final draft. ( I can only see your first draft).
    Have a super week with all the new challenges ahead, Ibrahim. Tu meke!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.