Friday 12 November 2021

Work For This Week! πŸ“‘✍

                                    Work For This Week!πŸ“‘✍ 

Kia ora bloggers from around the worldπŸ‘‰πŸŒŽ. Today I am going to be blogging about my learning for this week!πŸ“• This week we did most of the stuff from the books that everyone got, from their packs that the Ministy of Education sent.πŸ˜† There were lot's of workbooks in the pack we got. My favorite workbook was the homework and the science book.πŸ“š The other thing I liked about this week was that there was a slideshow called "Weekly PE Challenges".πŸ… The slideshow had lot's of challenges you could do this week. That was so far my favorite slideshow. I have linked all of my work in my lockdown creations you will get to see the P.E slideshow.πŸ˜€ The P.E one was kind of challenging for me but, it was really cool playing different games form different countries. 🎲 The other really cool activity I liked was the "Monster Pancake". πŸ’€ The monster pancakes had a really interesting taste. It was okay and werent that bad, though. πŸ₯ž I still like the original pancakes better. Its good that we did some of our work in the booksπŸ“• because, I don't always like doing it digital.πŸ’» What would you like the best? Thank you so much teachers for all your support, comments and hard work.😊 

I learned a really interesting fact from the homework book. Did you know: That the world's largest kite museum is in Weifang,China. πŸͺ The museum was established in 1989.  I never know that wow! Good piece of information! This is why I really liked the homework book it gave me lot's of facts and interesting things to read. When I saw the image of the museum I was like whoa!πŸ˜€ I hope we do these kind of stuff next week or in the future. Another fact I learned was that, when computers first came they had air conditioner in them! This was so that the computers wouldnt overheat and explode 🀯 These were the two awesome facts I found out this week that I really liked. 

Anyways hope you are still safe and sound.  Spend time with your families. πŸ‘ͺ Have a great weekend! Please leave nice and thoughtful comments. We also had a syndicate meet where we dressed as our favorite season. I dressed as the season winter, I wore a jacket and a beany. 🧊 Down below is my lockdown slideshow (everything is linked) , there is a photo of the largest kite museum in China and finally there is a image of me dressed up. Have a great time with your families because malls and shopsπŸ› have opened. Do keep safe, wear your masks and practice social distancing!😷

                                Have fun and enjoy reading all of my work. πŸ‘



The museum.




Me
  

Thanks For Reading My Post!
Blog Ya Later.
Kia Kaha.πŸ’ͺ✋



  


1 comment:

  1. This is a comment from Mrs Butler...

    Ni hao Ibrahim. It’s wonderful to read about your busy week especially using your workbooks. I didn’t know about them! Great maths. I can see why you liked the science workbook, full of facts. Do you know why kites are important in Chinese culture? Maybe you could Google about the first computer and see some of the pictures.

    Super paragraphs describing your online learning. Well done to make Monster pancakes! Could you add tomato sauce? Keep up your fitness programme so that you can run around the school field next week. What a happy occasion!

    Thanks for sharing your pictures and enjoyable blog. Ka pai. You might need your Winter look today. Enjoy the rain on your garden. Keep smiling and stay safe.

    Mrs Butler πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.